Wednesday, February 5, 2014

It is Pixie Time...

Wow! I cannot believe how long it has been since this Pixie actually logged on and posted a few lines!  Many apologies, Pixie Pals.  I know the hiatus I went on was far longer than anticipated, but I'm preparing to jump back on board the blogging train.

So, I suppose I should fill you in on the latest...
  • My consulting business has bounced back from the economic downturn and then some.  So much so that I have brought in people to help handle the workload.
  • I am teaching at more universities/colleges now.  It has caused me to tighten my time management skills.
  • I went to a blogging conference back in October.  It was so interesting that I'm going to another blogging conference in July.  I'm bringing Naughty Pixie and Wicked Pixie with me.  It will be the first blogging conference for them.
  • My photography business has picked up requiring me to purchase more equipment and tighten my time management skills even further.
  • I was working on a new website for my Pixie blog, but I've put that on hold due to time (i.e. there isn't enough of it).
There is more, but I'm getting tired just realizing what all is going on.  I plan on devoting some blog space to each of these areas (and a few more things), but I wanted to post a quickie to let everyone know the hiatus is officially over.

Ciao for now!

4 comments:

  1. So excited to hear all about your success. You have been kicking some ass - quietly, it seems. I admire your drive and ability to fit so many of your dreams and desires into one little life. You're definitely a person I'd like to know more about. You have some serious secrets to share. Although I know there's not a "secret" to success, it really is just hard work, vision and perseverance, but you seem to really know how to manage that - even without tightening your time management skills. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see you back and hear that things are going well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! All the stuff sounds good, woo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! This Pixie definitely appreciates you taking the time to do so. Don't forget to come back and make more comments, because I am always updating this blog.